2015-03-21

Less

Samedi soir en solitaire, besoin d'un cadeau pour papa. 

The bookstore closes late, but nobody know it's open on Saturday evening and it's almost empty.

Y'a Jean Leloup qui chante son dernier disque, ça met dans un mood de tout va bien, la vie est belle. 

There are so many things I could own, that could be mine. I used to go crazy thinking that there would not be enough of a lifetime to read everything in my local library, let alone in the world. So many universes.

Tellement de choses inutiles, de livres publiés pour nous faire acheter des choses, tellement d'accessoires, de besoins créés de toute pièce... pourquoi?

I pick up a book that looks interesting. It's a nice edition, but I can't bring myself to buy it. I pick up a cheap edition of a classic instead. I realize, more than ever, that I want to read them. Not own them.

J'ai tenu Sin City que je veux lire depuis longtemps, mais je n'ai pas pu me résoudre à l'acheter. Un autre jour, un autre moment, une autre année. Ou bien je le lirai sur tablette un de ces jours.

I left with almost nothing, feeling light.

Et Jean Leloup continuait de chanter.

No comments:

Post a Comment